Eating chocolate during pregnancy will benefit baby growth & development
Are you craving for chocolate, but stopping yourself because you are pregnant? Then don't stop yourself. As per new study findings, If you eat 30 grams of chocolate daily, then the growth of the baby in your womb will be very good.
Generally, Women are advised to stay away from various types of food during pregnancy. Chocolate was also kept in the same food category as fat, sugar, and caffeine in it. Which, can create many health problems for you.
Since this study, there has been a discussion of this matter among women.
As per this new study, eating commonly available chocolates during pregnancy can reduce many health problems such as lower cholesterol level and cardiovascular problems etc.
Let us see what are the benefits of eating chocolate during pregnancy:
- By eating chocolate made from cocoa, blood circulation in your body will improve. So the fetus will have enough blood from the mother.
- Chocolate contains antioxidants, which helps in scavenging free radicals from the body. So, also prevents the child from free radicals.
- Chocolate contains a lot of magnesium and iron, which increases hemoglobin in your blood. Magnesium also increases the metabolism of fatty acids in your body.
- By consuming chocolate at the time of pregnancy, your heart will become strong. So, you and your child will be safe from any disease.
- It also reduces the stress level & maintains your blood pressure.
So enjoy your chocolate bite!
Study by: 2016 Pregnancy Meeting of the Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine in Atlanta, GA.